My dear brothers and sisters, friends of my life, friends of my heart… We thank and praise Allahu Teala countless time that one more time, Allahu Teala brought us together to talk about Allah.
My dear brothers and sisters, you are all loved in the presence of Allah. We live in a period that everybody almost forgot their religions. The degeneration which started with the Jews first, unfortunately showed itself in Christians and then Islam. My dear brothers and sisters, when we take a look at Islamic practice, we see the content in five pillars of Islam. People pray, fast, give alms, go to pilgrimage, say Kelime-i Shahada and they say: “We fulfilled the 5 pillars of Islam,” and they think that they will go to heaven.
My dear brothers and sisters, we have to explain to you the facts of Allah. No matter how painful this is for some people, we are responsible for telling you the Quranic facts!
• First heaven is for whoever has wished to reach Allah as they are still living the life of this world, they will go to first of the heavens.
• The second heaven is for the individuals amongst them, that asks for his/her murshid from Allah and reaches the murshid that Allah shows him and finally takes the pledge of allegiance to him will go there.
• The place to go for the spirit that leaves the physical body is the presence of Allah. And whose spirit reaches Allah within this design, he is the owner of third Heaven.
• Whoever submits his physical body is the owner of the fourth Heaven.
• Whoever submits his soul to Allah, goes to fifth of the Heavens.
• Whoever becomes a muhlis one, a pure one becomes the owner sixth of the Heavens ,
• Whoever also submits his free will to Allah will be the owner of seventh of the Heavens.
That is the Quran-i Kareem fact, of Allahu Teala. The truth cannot be hidden. If there are some amongst you saying “I fulfil the five pillars of Islam. Yes, I will burn in hell for a while but certainly, Allahu Teala will take me into His Heaven.”, we would like to tell and explain to them that they are seriously misguided, my dear brothers and sisters
Allahu Teala obligated wishing to reach Allah in the Quran. It’s not possible for an individual who doesn’t fulfil this obligation, to step into Heaven, to go to the first of the Heavens. It’s only possible for a person to be the owner of the first of the heavens, when the individual wishes to reach Allah. And beyond this wish, is Allah’s awaking the desire for a murshid in that individual, if the individual has truly wished from the heart. And that individual as befitting to the obligation that Allah makes, will ask for his murshid from Allah. He takes the total body ablution, prays the necessity prayer and asks his murshid from Allah. Whenever the individual reaches the murshid that Allah shows wherever the murshid is and takes a pledge of allegiance to him, then he will be the owner of 2nd of the heavens.