Watch out easy steps to insert and change Micro-Sim or Memory Card in Asus Zenfone 5 (2014 Edition). (Voice : Hindi)
The back cover of Asus ZenFone 5 is removable and you can easily pull out the back cover to expose the back tray for inserting MicroSD card and SIM cards. You cannot remove battery as it is fixed.
To pull out the back cover, you need to place the fingernail into the groove located on the left side bottom, and push it out towards the back and the back cover easily comes out.
You can insert two MicroSIM cards and MicroSD card in Asus ZenFone 5. To insert the MicroSD card, the slot is on the right top corner. You need to push the card in until it fits in and a jerk is noticed.
For the SIM cards, there are two slots are in the center, opposite to each other. And the picture of shape of the SIM card is given just beside the slot,
Easy Steps to install micro-SIM card in Asus ZenFone 5
1) Turn off your mobile.
2) Pry the cover loose from the groove on the bottom-left corner of Asus ZenFone 5.
3) Then pull the rear cover off.
4) Orient the micro-SIM with its gold-plated contacts facing downward then insert it into the Micro-SIM
5) Push the micro-SIM card all the way into the slot until it is seated firmly in place.
6) Put the rear cover back in place.
7) Press down the rear cover on all sides to secure in place.
8) Do the same way with SIM 2.
Activate Micro SIM Cards :
If there is only one SIM in the phone, it should be ready to use. With two, you can use either or both micro Sim.
You have to reboot or restart Asus ZenFone 5, for activate or use new Micro Sim in ZenFone 5.
Easy Steps to remove a micro-SIM card
1) Turn off Asus ZenFone 5.
2) Pry the cover loose from the groove on the bottom-left corner.
3) Then pull the rear cover off.
4) Press the micro-SIM card that you want to remove. Then pull it out.
5) Put the rear cover back in place.
6) Press down the rear cover on all sides to secure in place.
Asus ZenFone 5 has 5-inch IPS display with 1280 x 720p HD resolution and 294 ppi. Asus Zenfone 5 comes with Android KitKat v4.4 operating system.
Asus Zenfone 5 is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 from scratches and accidental screen damages.
This device has 16 GB of internal memory and the memory is expandable up to 64 GB via a micro SD card. Asus also provides 5 GB free lifetime Asus web storage with this smartphone.
Asus Zenfone 5 has 8 MP rear camera infused with Asus's unique PixelMaster technology and 2 MP front camera for video chatting.
Asus Zenfone 5 has dual SIM standby support.
Asus Zenfone 5 can stream HD videos or browse the web as it supports network speeds up to 42 Mbps DC-HSPA+. Asus Zenfone 5 allow connectivity with friends and family via 3G or Wi-Fi.
Asus Zenfone 5 has 2110 mAh battery which gives up to 18 hours of 3G talk time and 353 hours of 3G standby times.
Specifications of Asus Zenfone 5
• Operating System : Android v4.4 (KitKat)
• Processor : 1.6 GHz (or 1.2 GHz) + Intel Atom Z2560 Processor with Intel Hyper Threading Technology, Dual Core
• Interna Memory : 8 or 16
• RAM : 2 GB
• Expandable Memory : microSD, upto 64 GB
• Form : Bar
• SIM Size : Micro SIM
• SIM Type : Dual Sim, GSM + GSM
• Touch Screen : Capacitive
• Size : 72.8x148.2x10.34 mm
• Weight : 145 g
• Size : 5 Inches
• Resolution : HD, 1280 x 720 Pixels
• Other Display Features : 10-finger Multi-touch Panel, IPS Display, Supports Glove Touch Input, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
• Primary Camera : 8 Megapixel
• Secondary Camera : 2 Megapixel
• Flash : LED
• Camera Features : Auto Focus
• GPRS : Available
• EDGE : Available
• 3G : 42 Mbps HSDPA; 5.76 Mbps HSUPA, HSPA+
• Wifi : 802.11 b/g/n
• USB Connectivity : Available
• Bluetooth : v4, Supported Profiles (EDR, A2DP)
• Navigation Technology : A-GPS, GLONASS, with Google Maps
• Call Memory : Available
• SMS Memory : Available
• Phone Book Memory : Available
• SAR Value : At the Head - 0.710 W/Kg, At the Body - 0.607 W/Kg
• Additional Features : 5 GB Free Lifetime ASUS Web Storage, Mirac Wi-Fi Protocol Wi-Fi Support
• Type : Lithium, 2110 mAh
• Talk Time : 18 hrs (3G)
• Standby Time : 353 hrs (3G)
Watch these two Videos too.
Xender Transfer Mobile App: Feature and User Review (Hindi) -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xis-OnbyQwg
How to track Stolen Mobile through IMEI Number (Hindi) -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmYnkbNS9io
For More Exclusive Videos, Please Subscribe Us.
Please shear this Video on Your Blog, Facebook, Twitter or Google+ Wall.