We are experts in multiplatform development (building one app that covers all platforms) and native development (separate apps for each platform).
Our goal is to help you launch a successful high-quality product. We believe that you are interested in creating a product just as much as evolving it over time. And we are ready to help you with that.
Here's what our clients say:
It's owing to successful projects that we are #1 on Elance.
1. Several social networks – we know such software inside out, being fully aware of major pitfalls, technical subtleties, and protection of users' personal data. We believe that design must be attractive to produce the wow-effect; the interface must be catchy and intuitive to engage the user at once.
2. Mobile CRM – a system that's simple and easily understandable on the first try. The primary criterion was security: while all the data must be stored on the server side, the database of clients is confidential and must be protected.
3. Cloud ERP system with a custom online shop, mobile client app and POS access point. The system is designed for small and midsize retailers in HORECA and e-commerce. The primary criterion was reliability and faultless work with external equipment (e.g. barcode scanners, receipt printers, cash registers), because the system directly works with finances and large databases of commodities, which distinguish bars, shops, and restaurants.
4. Internal product for a large healthcare complex. The goal was to mobilize the activities of the staff and eliminate the paperwork. That's why simplicity and understandability of the interface is handled easily by both new and experienced users. The app had to be used on any available device/platform. It was implemented with PhoneGap; the use of RAD.js ensured high responsiveness of the product.
5. Readers for standard formats and for those which involve difficulties. We wrote our own algorithm for displaying epub3: a format that allows publishers to produce and spread digital publication in one file, which is typical for digital books and other publications with responsive design, including vector graphics, built-in fonts, and stylesheets.
We had lots of other interesting, challenging, successfully completed projects.
Our apps are award-winners, and we'd love to create a winner for you.
We speak at Conferences
We are often invited to participate in international conferences and share our experience. We gladly accept all invitations because we understand the importance of the branch and contribute to its evolution. Here are several conferences we attended:
- Mobile App Europe 2014 (Berlin)
- HTML5DevConf 2014 (San Francisco)
- CeBIT 2014 (Hannover)
- Droidcon 2013 (Amsterdam)
Our Toolset for Html app
We created our own framework for speeding up cross-platform apps and boosting their performance. It's called RAD.js and is available for all developers. RAD.js allows to create apps with native-like responsiveness by HTML/JS technologies.
You can find an example here:
About our Team
Our developers are stationed in our offices, so there are no risks as for communication. You may visit us and meet your developers in person.
Our project managers are certified Scrum masters. Having guided projects of over 2,000 man hours, they are always ready to consult you on complicated and ambiguous issues.
As a rule, we apply Agile methodology; it allows our clients to change requirements timely and stay at the cutting edge of both business and technology. It's especially interesting for startups and software owners who aspire to be at the cutting edge.
How we will create you product
Our work process is certified with ISO 9001:2008 and undergoes the following stages:
1. Clarifying and testing requirements;
2. Creating and analyzing UX/UI design;
3. Planning the project and creating the architecture;
4. Programming / testing;
5. Final testing;
Our QA engineers are certified ISTQB specialists; this ensures the highest quality of your product from both technical and user's point of view.
We employ hourly billing, according to the amount of time spent by the team. Billing period can be defined as one week via Elance payment system. Total amount equals spent time multiplied by our hourly rate.